Margaret McHenry Maids is an independently owned and operated business. Our crews arrive in company vehicles and wear company uniforms so you always know who will be in your home. Our employees will always hold the highest regard for you and your home, and you can expect a crew that works quietly and efficiently throughout. Margaret McHenry Maids is fully licensed, insured and bonded, but to keep our employees safe and to protect your home, we ask that you accept these terms and conditions before beginning services.
1) EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES. Margaret McHenry Maids provides all cleaning supplies and equipment and will only guarantee services provided therein. Margaret McHenry Maids will not be held liable for damages due to use of a product required by the customer. We discourage the use of products and equipment other than those our employees have been trained to use.
2) PETS. Please secure and pick up after your pets prior to our arrival. For sanitary and safety reasons, our crews are not permitted to pick up after pets. We will also not clean if a crew feels they are in danger from a dog or other animal and are not responsible for the care and keeping of pets while in your home.
3) ADDITIONAL SERVICES. Please contact our office at least 24-hours prior to your scheduled cleaning if you have a special request for additional services. The crew will only follow instructions from their work order.
4) PAYMENT POLICY/TIPS. A valid credit card (CC) must be on file with the office. Please call our office to provide your account information. Full payment is due on the day of the cleaning. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash. If payment has not been left, your CC will be charged OR there will be a trip-charge and the crew will not clean that day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Tips are appreciated by the maids, but not required. If you wish to tip and need guidance, please call our office.
5) SECURITY ALARMS. Security alarms must be disarmed on the day our crew is expected to clean. Our crew will not be responsible for resetting the alarm. We are happy to text when the crew is finished and lock the door as we leave, but we will not wait if we are unable to get in contact with the customer who requires additional security measures.
6) SCHEDULING. You will be offered various rates for our service depending on the frequency of which we clean your home (i.e., weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly). If you are unable to maintain your frequency on a regular basis (for example, bi-weekly skips lead to monthly cleanings), we may charge the next highest rate or an hourly rate until we resume your original frequency. Furthermore, we are unable to guarantee specific times throughout the day but offer a 2-hour range of when you may expect our maids to arrive at your home.
7) CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING / TRIP CHARGE FEES. To reschedule or cancel any cleaning, please call the office 24 hours in advance (1 full business day). Margaret McHenry Maids may request a rescheduled date/time in the event of dangerous weather conditions or holidays. A $50 fee may result from insufficient notice of cancelation or rescheduling, non-payment at time of service or returned checks. If the team is turned away at the door or unable to enter the home (pre- arranged entry method doesn’t work, animals not contained, walkways inaccessible, etc.) or any other cause preventing service (unsanitary conditions, disrespectful treatment of employees, etc.), the customer may be charged 50-100% of their service rate. We ask that customers who request the 1st time slot (8-10 am arrival time) give the office a 48-hour notice (2 full business days) when canceling or rescheduling or risk being charged their full service rate.
8) VALUABLES/PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION. All valuables, collectibles, heirlooms, etc., should be safely put away prior to cleaning to avoid accidents. In the event of damages, services must be paid in full prior to a claim being settled. If someone in your home is receiving special medication, please ensure all prescriptions are put away. For the safety of our employees, please make sure that any used syringes, pen needles or lancets are properly disposed of in a sharp’s container. If you have a claim, you must contact the office within 5 days of the incident to seek a settlement. 5 days of the incident to seek a settlement.
9) OTHERS IN THE HOME. f you intend to have other service people in your home on the day our crew is expected, please, reschedule your cleaning date (if you do not plan to be home yourself) as we are not responsible for other people in your home.
10) WORKING CONDITIONS. In order to provide you with the best cleaning service, Margaret McHenry Maids asks the customer to provide a clutter-free and safe environment for each cleaning, air-conditioned environment in the summer, running water, electricity, heated environment in the winter, and have walkways and driveways cleared of snow in the winter so that the crew may safely enter your home with their equipment.
11) OUT OF TOWN. If you will not be home within 24 hours of the cleaning, please let us know so that we may reschedule.
12) SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Margaret McHenry Maids guarantees services for 24 hours. Please call or email with any concerns. Comment forms may be completed online at www. MargaretMcHenryMaids.com.
13) TERMINATION. Margaret McHenry Maids may terminate this agreement at any time.
Prices and instructions within this proposal are valid for 60 days from the date listed. After 60 days, Margaret McHenry Maids reserves the right to adjust prices and instructions.
If you have questions, please call or email our office: Wichita at 316-612-9300, info@MargaretMcHenryMaids.com or
Kansas City at 913.795.9927, infokc@MargaretMcHenryMaids.com.