House Cleaning Services Wichita KSFabulous Fall Decor Ideas
In uncertain times, our homes become our haven, and tasteful Fall decor is a wonderful way to make our homes feel even more warm, cozy and comfortable. Margaret McHenry Maids, the ultimate provider of luxury house cleaning services in Wichita, Kansas, has put together some lovely Fall decor ideas.
- Pile chunky knit blankets on the sofa and chairs for the ultimate in comfort.
- Display Fall flower arrangements in antique spice and baking tins or burlap-covered mason jars.
- Layer rugs that include rich Fall colors throughout the room for a warm feel.
- Inject the room with doses of plaid in the form of throw pillows, a blanket or a lampshade.
- Use Fall-inspired fabric to make leaf shapes for a fireplace mantel garland.
- Glue clusters of pine cones to ribbons that can be hung attractively from an architectural feature in the room.
- Utilize plaid table runners for a touch of pattern and color. Consider layering the table runners with different patterns and tones for a visually interesting look.
- Display fresh flowers in a pumpkin or gourd. You can even add gold or silver tacks to the lines of the vegetable for a more formal appearance.
- Core some colorful apples to use as taper candle holders.
- Display dried wheat bundles inside glass cloches for the perfect Fall look.
- Write dinner party guest names on wooden leaves and attach them to real or faux pears as place cards. Tie the look together with a glass or ceramic bowl full of pears.
- Use faux corn husks and ears of corn to create a garland or colorful wreath for the front door.
- Dress up basic grapevine wreaths with apples, autumn flowers or preserved oak leaves, then hang the wreaths on outer doors or outside windows.
- Welcome guests to your home with a framed chalkboard wrapped with Fall leaves and red berries.
- Add cozy warmth to outdoor seating areas with plush blankets, fuzzy throw pillows, string lights and lanterns.
- Place artificial pumpkins in a galvanized bucket with cotton stems and wheat bundles. You can even personalize the bucket with stencils and paint.
Leave the Cleaning to Us
When relaxing at home this Fall, it is important that your house feels as clean and comfortable as possible, so professional house cleaning services in Wichita are recommended. Contact Margaret McHenry Maids at (316) 612-9300 or complete the form to request a complimentary house cleaning services estimate today!